- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 5 Roma tomatoes, ripe
- 1/2 cup Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, blanched and chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed through a press
- 2 Tbsp Basil leaves, fresh, chopped
- 2 oz Goat cheese, softened
- 4 tsp Olive oil, extra-virgin
Chop Roma tomatoes into small, 1/4-inch pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chop blanched Mann’s Broccoli Wokly® into 1/4-inch pieces and add to tomatoes. Press two garlic cloves into small mixing bowl. Add chopped basil leaves, tomatoes and broccoli. Pour 2 teaspoons olive oil onto mixture and toss. Pre-heat stovetop grill over high heat until smoking. Cut bread into thin slices and brush with olive oil on both sides; then grill both sides. Remove bread from grill and rub the remaining garlic over the toasted bread. Spread goat cheese over toasted bread. Place bread on large serving platter. Spoon tomato/broccoli mixture over bread and serve.