- 1.5 lbs Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, 1/2 a 3 lb. Bag
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, cloves, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 1/3 tsp Panko, or regular bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, grated
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon peel, grated
Put 1 inch of water in a heavy 5-quart pot, then put a steamer basket inside the pot and bring the water to a boil. Add broccoli and steam, covered, until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately low heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring occasionally, until pale golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs, soy sauce, pepper and salt, and then increase the heat to moderate and cook, stirring occasionally, until the bread crumbs are golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in grated lemon peel.
Transfer the broccoli with tongs to the crumb mixture in the skillet and toss to coat.