- 4 cups Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 16 oz Spaghetti, or any thin pasta
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring water and garlic salt to boil in a pot and cook spaghetti according to the directions on the spaghetti package. 5 minutes before spaghetti is done cooking, add Mann’s Broccoli Wokly® to the pot, stirring until bright green – about one minute. Drain in a colander. Place spaghetti and broccoli in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. May be served hot or cold.
*Note: Garlic may always be increased depending on personal preference.