- 3 cups Mann's Cauliettes®
- 1 lg. Avocado, diced into 1/4 " pieces
- 1 med Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bacon, cooked crisp and finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, medium grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely minced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Steam Mann’s Cauliettes® according to package instructions, drain, season with salt and pepper and set aside. Sauté red bell peppers in 1 tablespoon over moderate heat. When peppers soften, add green onions, garlic and parsley. Continue to sauté another 2 minutes.
Using the remaining oil, oil a large, shallow baking pan. Place seasoned Cauliettes in pan, top with avocado. Spread sautéed red pepper mixture evenly over the top of the cauliettes and avocado. Top with grated cheese. Bake for 18-20 min. Top with bacon and serve.