- 10.25 oz Can Cream of celery soup, condensed
- 10.25 oz Can Cream of potato soup, condensed
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 4 cups Mann's Broccoli & Carrots, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Chicken, cubed, cooked
- 7 1/2 oz Refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 3-quart shallow baking dish, mix the soups, milk, thyme, pepper, Mann’s Broccoli & Carrots and chicken. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir. Arrange biscuits over chicken. Bake 14 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.