- 2 cups Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas
- 8 oz Fusilli pasta, dry, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 3/4 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper
- 3 Red-skinned potato, peeled, cut into 1/8" thick slices
- 1 Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
Meanwhile, in 13 x 9-inch baking pan, combine oil, garlic salt, oregano and crushed red pepper. Add potatoes and onion to pan; stir to coat. Roast at 425°F for 15 minutes. Stir in Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas; roast 5 minutes. Stir in broth; roast 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Add cooked pasta; stir to combine. Place in large serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese, as desired.