- 4 Zucchinis, (about 1 lb.)
- 4 cups Mann's Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lrg. Red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 lrg. Yellow bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 lb Chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 tsp Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp Pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Lime rind, grated
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
Cut zucchini lengthwise into 3 strips. Place strips in a large, rimmed baking pan coated with cooking spray. Add Mann’s Sweet Potatoes and bell pepper strips. Trim visible fat from chicken thighs. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add to pan with zucchini. Combine remaining salt and pepper, orange juice, and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over zucchini mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, discarding marinade.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken on rack; grill 15 minutes, turning once. Add vegetables to grill. Grill chicken and vegetables 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, turning once.