- 12 oz Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw®, or
- 12 oz Mann's Rainbow Salad®
- 1/4 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Cilantro, chopped fresh
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 cup Green onions, chopped fresh
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 7 cups Chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked and diced
Place Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw™ or Rainbow Salad in microwave oven on high for 4 minutes. In a large pot heat chicken broth over medium high heat until simmering. Add cooked vegetables and chopped parsley, chopped cilantro, diced celery, chopped onions and pepper to the broth and simmer 15 minutes. Serve in mugs.
Serving Size: (216g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories 80
Calories from Fat 15 – Total Fat 2g (sat .5g trans 0g) – Cholesterol 20mg – Sodium 80mg Total Carbohydrate 5g -Dietary Fiber 1g -Sugars 1g- Protein 11g – Vitamin A 6%- Vitamin C 50% – Iron 6% -Calcium 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.