- 3 1/2 Tbsp Butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed through a press
- 2 tsp Thyme, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Mann's Vegetable Medley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, combine olive oil or melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, thyme and salt, mixing to blend well. Stir in Mann’s Vegetable Medley, tossing well to coat. Bake uncovered, stirring once, until vegetables are crisp-tender, 40-45 minutes.
* May substitute olive oil or Pam non-stick spray