- 5 1/2 cups Mann's Sweet Potato Cubes
- 5 tsp Canola oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red onion, halved and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Horseradish, prepared
- 1 tbsp Honey
Move oven rack to lower level, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place Mann’s Sweet Potato Cubes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 tsp oil. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown, gently stirring half-way through baking time. Cool for 5 minutes, place potatoes and onions into a medium bowl.
In a separate small bowl, whisk 3 teaspoons oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, vinegar and horseradish until blended. Add to Mann’s Sweet Potato mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat.