- 4 cups Mann's Vegetable Medley
- 15 oz White (cannelloni) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Bacon bits, chopped (may substitute cooked bacon) (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper, crushed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
In a small bowl, mix vinegar, garlic, salt, mustard, pepper and crushed red pepper until well blended. Whisk in olive oil.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add Mann’s Vegetable Medley. Cook until water returns to a rolling boil, 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to cool; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine Mann’s Vegetable Medley with beans, bacon, parsley, and dressing, tossing gently to mix. If made in advance, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.