- 5 cups Mann’s Butternut Squash, cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Basil
- 2 Turkish bread rounds, halved or 2 round thin pizza bases
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, reduced fat
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2″ lengths
- arugula leaves (for garnish-optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place Mann’s Butternut Squash Cubes on baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until almost tender.
Combine olive oil, water, Gourmet Garden Garlic and Basil in a bowl. Cut 2 Turkish bread rounds in half or use 2 round thin pizza bases. Spread herb mixture on cut sides of bread. Top Turkish bread halves with mozzarella cheese, Mann’s Butternut Squash Cubes, feta cheese and asparagus.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until base is crisp. Remove from oven. Top with arugula leaves if desired.
Serving Size: 451g |Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 450 | Calories from Fat 130 l Total Fat 15g (sat fat 5g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 15mg l
Sodium 590mg l Total Carbohydrate 69g l Dietary Fiber 13g l Sugars 10g l Protein 18g l Vitamin A 620% l
Vitamin C 110% l Calcium 45% l Iron 25%