- 6 ounces Mann’s Arcadian Harvest® Classic
- 18 ounces Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
- 18 ounces water chestnuts, canned, drained and sliced
- 1 red onion, small, thinly sliced
- 4 Chicken breasts, 4 ounces each, skinless, grilled and sliced
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar, distilled
- 3 tablespoon grapeseed oil or safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (such as Asian)
Combine Mann’s Arcadian Harvest®, Sugar Snap Peas and water chestnuts in a large bowl and toss with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
Transfer to serving bowl and top with grilled chicken and red onion.
For Hoisin Vinaigrette:
Combine hoisin sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Slowly whisk in both of the oils until emulsified.
Serving Size: 318g l Servings: 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170 | Total Fat 4g (sat fat 0.5g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 55mg l Sodium 85mg l Total Carbohydrate 15g |Dietary Fiber 3g l Sugars 3g l Protein 20g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 2% l Iron 6% | Potassium 8%