- 5 cups Mann’s Arcadian Harvest® Classic
- Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 8 ½ Baguette slices, diagonally cut (about 4″ long x 1 1/2″ wide)
- 8 tablespoons Goat cheese, fresh, soft
- 2 tablespoons Sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed, drained & chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pine nuts, toasted
- 2 clove Garlic, peeled, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon Basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preheat broiler. Spread each baguette slice with 1 tablespoon of goat cheese. Arrange on baking sheet, cheese side up.
Whisk oil, vinegar, and garlic in large bowl to blend. Add Arcadian Harvest®, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts; toss to combine. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Divide salad between 4 plates.
Broil crostini just until cheese softens and begins to melt, about 1 minute. Arrange 2 crostini atop each salad.
Serving Size: 383g | Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 390 | Total Fat 13g (sat fat 5g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 15mg l Sodium 850g l Total Carbohydrate 50g l Dietary Fiber 0g l Sugars 3g l Protein 18g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 20% l Iron 40% | Potassium 10%