- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (2 pound) bag Mann’s Kale Cabbage Blend
- 2 medium jalapeños, thinly sliced cross-wise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 firm-ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved. Add the shallots and allow them to stand for 10 minutes, then whisk in the vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the Kale Cabbage Blend, jalapeños, herbs and mangos. Add the dressing then toss gently to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: 256g l Servings: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 | Total Fat 1g (sat fat 0g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 0mg l Sodium 330mg l Total Carbohydrate 31g |Dietary Fiber 6g l Sugars 23g l Protein 4g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 6% l Iron 10% | Potassium 15%