- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 medium oranges, segmented
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup Citrus Vinaigrette (recipe down below)
- 2 heads Mann’s RomaCrunch®
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 ½ tablespoons citrus-infused white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup light olive oil
First, prepare the dressing. Place all the ingredients except the oil into a food processor and pulse several times until the garlic and shallots are finely minced. With the motor running, add the oil in a slow stream until incorporated. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked quinoa, orange segments and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle dressing over top and toss gently. Add more dressing if needed. Set aside.
Split RomaCrunch® heads in half lengthwise. Using a paring knife, hollow out the center to create a bowl, leaving the outer leaves intact. Spoon the quinoa mixture into each half, drizzle with a bit of dressing, and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 341g l Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 230| Total Fat 6g (sat fat 1g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 0mg l Sodium 135mg l Total Carbohydrate 39g | Dietary Fiber 5g l Sugars 15g l Protein 7g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 6% l Iron 15% | Potassium 8%