- 1 (2 pound) bag Mann’s Sweet Potato “Fettuccine”
- 1 pound of Prawns (or rock shrimp)
- ½ cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili flakes, red
- 1 ½ cups white wine
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Italian Parsley
In a large pot of salted water, Blanche the fettuccine until just tender 2-3 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In a large sauté pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sear the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes, then add garlic and saffron and continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add the chili flakes and white wine. Let the liquid simmer and reduce by half. Stir in butter, then add in the Sweet Potato “Fettuccine” and toss together and remove from heat. Add parmesan and chopped parsley, mix and serve.
Serving Size: 245g l Servings: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 340| Total Fat 14g (sat fat 6g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 145mg l Sodium 1070mg l Total Carbohydrate 25g |Dietary Fiber 4g l Sugars 5g l Protein 18g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 15% l Iron 6% | Potassium 10%