- 8 ounces Mann’s Arcadian Harvest Emerald®
- ¼ cup Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas, cut in half
- 12 ounces chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cooked and shredded or cubed
- 2 apples, red or green, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- ½ cup red grapes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt, low-fat
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 ounces apple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mint chiffonade
- 1 teaspoon basil chiffonade
- Salt & pepper, for taste
In medium bowl stir together yogurt, sour cream, mint, basil, lemon juice, honey and salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken, apples, snap peas and grapes and fold together.
In small bowl combine olive oil and apple juice, toss with Emerald Salad blend to coat. To serve, place dressed Emerald Lettuces on base of plate and place ¼ of the chicken mixture in center and garnish with chopped nuts.
Chicken salad mixture can be prepared in advance and refrigerated up 24 hours, tightly covered.
Serving Size: 316g l Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 430 | Total Fat 27g (sat fat 6g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 75mg l Sodium 130mg l Total Carbohydrate 24g | Dietary Fiber 2g l Sugars 17g l Protein 24g l Vitamin D 0% l Calcium 10% l Iron 30% | Potassium 10%