- 5 cups Mann’s Sweet Potato Cubes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ cups black beans, canned, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped fresh
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a mixing bowl, toss sweet potatoes with some olive oil, salt and pepper. On a sheet tray, spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, until tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
Transfer potatoes to large bowl. Add beans, onion and jalapenos.
Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients. Whisk until blended. Drizzle over Sweet Potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serving Size: 213g | Servings: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 180 | Calories from Fat 20 l Total Fat 2g (sat fat 0g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 0mg l Sodium 420mg l Total Carbohydrate 37g l Dietary Fiber 7g l Sugars 8g l Protein 4g l Vitamin A 400% l Vitamin C 10% l Calcium 6% l Iron 6%