- 1 pound Mann’s Sweet Potato Cubes
- 1 pound Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1 green apple, diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries or raisins
- ½ cup almonds, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ cup Creamy Sesame Dressing (see recipe below)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ground
Creamy Sesame Dressing
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large mixing bowl, toss sweet potato cubes with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a single layer on a sheet tray for 25-30 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool.
Once the sweet potatoes are cool, combine them along with the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. If necessary, season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
For the dressing
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth and adjust seasoning if needed.
Serving Size: 163g | Servings: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250 | Total Fat 10g (sat fat 1g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 40mg l Sodium 260mg l Total Carbohydrate 40g l Dietary Fiber 2g l Sugars 24g l Protein 4g l Vitamin D 0%l Calcium 4% l Iron 6% | Potassium 8%