- 12 Mann’s Better Romaine Leaf
- 2 pounds chicken, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons soy oil
- ¼ cup char sui sauce (Chinese BBQ sauce)
In wok or large sauté pan, heat oil; add minced chicken and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes; add shallots and red bell pepper. Toss a few times and add char sui sauce and continue cooking for 4 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Serve in a large bowl, surrounded by Mann’s Romaine Better Romaine lettuce leaves. Just before serving, sprinkle green onions and pine nuts on top of chicken mixture. Serve with small bowl of Hoisin sauce on the side.
Serving Size: 377g | Servings: 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 140 l Total Fat 16g (sat fat 2g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 110mg l Sodium 200mg l Total Carbohydrate 10g l Dietary Fiber 4g l Sugars 5g l Protein 37g l Vitamin A 270% l Vitamin C 20% l Calcium 15% l Iron 15%