- 1 (12 ounces) package Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®
- ¾ pound ground turkey, or lean ground beef
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic & herb salt-free seasoning
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place bag of Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw® in microwave oven. Microwave on high for 4 minutes or until Cole Slaw is tender, let slaw cool before adding it to other ingredients.
In a large bowl add all the above ingredients and mix until well combined. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Using a standard ice cream scoop to make 12 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in oven for 350° F for 30 minutes and serve. Meatballs are great served plain, with marinara sauce, in soup or as a hot sandwich.
Serving Size: 137g | Servings: 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170 | Calories from Fat 90 | Total Fat 10g (sat 4g trans 0g) | Cholesterol 90mg | Sodium 105mg | Total Carbohydrate 45g | Dietary Fiber 2g | Sugars 2g | Protein 15g | Vitamin A 40% | Vitamin C 90% | Iron 10% | Calcium 6%