For the Avocado-Cucumber Relish:
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
For the Shrimp:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ pounds large peeled shrimp
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 package MANN™ Better Crunch Lettuce
- In a medium bowl stir to combine cucumber, avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, oil, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. When oil shimmers, add garlic and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add shrimp and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and cook, stirring, until juice is almost completely evaporated.
- Serve shrimp warm or at room temperature in lettuce leaves topped with relish.