- 4 cups Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®
- 1 cup Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 cup Alfredo or Parmesan cream sauce, prepared
- 1 package (8 ounces) vermicelli, or other thin spaghetti
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
In medium saucepan, combine Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw® with the Alfredo sauce. Cook partially covered over low heat, stirring occasionally until heated through. Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Drain vermicelli and pour into large heated serving bowl, add Mann’s Sugar Snap Peas to Broccoli-Vera sauce mixture, tossing gently to coat. Taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper as necessary. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: 200g | Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 320 | Calories from Fat 80 l Total Fat 9g (sat fat 5g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 45mg l Sodium 590mg l Total Carbohydrate 49g l Dietary Fiber 3g l Sugars 5g l Protein 11g l Vitamin A 4% l Vitamin C 50% l Calcium 10% l Iron 15%