- 2 cups Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups fettuccine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook fettuccine in large saucepan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
Heat olive oil in large frying pan on medium. Add shrimp. Cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes until opaque. Add Mann’s Sugar Snap Peas, cherry tomatoes, cream, basil, chili flakes and garlic. Cook, stirring for 1 minute until heated through.
Toss through pasta. Season to taste and enjoy.
Serving Size: 463g | Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 870 | Calories from Fat 130 l Total Fat 15g (sat fat 3g trans 0g) l Cholesterol 155mg l Sodium 660mg l Total Carbohydrate 135g l Dietary Fiber 9g l Sugars 8g l Protein 39g l Vitamin A 35% l Vitamin C 30% l Calcium 10% l Iron 35%